Book an Intro Conversation
In a world with obsessed with performance marketing and growth hacking...I help you build and develop a brand people love, for the long haul.
You've followed the tactics shared by many... but ended up spending more effort with less results. Instead of giving you a template to follow, I help you develop a customized Marketing and Community building style and strategy that works for your brand.
- Audit where you're at.
- Discover what's working and what's not.
- Position your brand and messaging for success.
- Develop regular, recurring ways to connect with and build your community.
Once we're set with a solid foundation, we'll continue on to more advanced tactics, tools and methods for building connection, trust and customers at scale.
What we won't do is...
Twist arms to convince people to pay attention – We'll speak to people who want to buy or be involved and help them do that.
Rely on ad buys to do the core of your attention building – instead we'll build compelling campaigns and stories, which we can boost via ads, if that's your style.
What I can also help with is...
1. Photo/Video Production. I've produced 75+ photo and video shoots for my company Death to Stock.
2. Email marketing, and copywriting. I've written 100's of email campaigns, and have kept a weekly newsletter for the past 6 years.
3. Website build and art direction. Helping you craft a concise narrative that converts based on your brand's priorities.
I take 3 clients at any given time, so as to give myself time and space to pay them full attention. Right now I have two spaces open for Generous Brands seeking to develop their Marketing and Community.
To work together, it's $2,500/Month for 3 Months.
After this foundational package, we can discuss longer-term engagements.
If you're at all curious about if your brand is a fit for this or not, or want to discuss this further, book some time in below!
I'm David. For the past 6 years, I created Death to Stock.
I built the DTS email list to 500k+ email subscribers without advertising.
Now, I want to teach you what I learned about building a brand and community; helping you find a marketing style that works for your brand.